WnSoft Forums

The hesitant aeroplane [SOLVED]

Rosemary A

Project1.pteI am trying to make an intro slide using a rotating world and a plane flying over a landscape. My problem is that the plane seems to hesitate over the fields before flying off. I can't figure out why or what I am missing.

It hesitates at KF 2 which is where the plane zooms a little but I can't see what difference that would make.

Thank you for any help solving my problem.

Rosemary A

Hi Rosemary,

Upload a full project, use a command Create backup in a ZIP from the Main menu > File menu.

I could open your .pte project with missing files. On first glance an animation is smooth in a fullscreen mode.

Probably other members can help you?

Hi,

It is not necessary (I believe ) to have the image files to see what is wrong.

Like Davegee I think all modifiers are useless here and could be deleted. The modifiers are duplicate on the second key frame, and ineffective on the third.

For my part I would even delete the second key frame, but adding for the first key frame, a Y jump Amplitude 15 (for exemple). See my projet.

Project1_Plane_jcv.pte

HI,

With a Smooth animated speed at key frame 1, the plane will stop at key frame 2 after a slow down.

Even if a accelerated speed was chosen at key frame 1 (or no deceleration),  the plane will stop abruptly at key frame 2 to start again from speed zéro, due to the smooth choiice of speed at key frame 2.

Note that two identical modifers are possible, but why ? Simply, the parameters of only one modifier could be modified.

As the key frame 3 is at the end of the slide, their modifiers are useless

Without a key frame in the middle of the flight, the movement will be continuous without jerking of displacement and speed

• Igor changed the title to The hesitant aeroplane [SOLVED]