WnSoft Forums

polices pour PTE EXE dernière version 10

texte isométrique

2 hours ago, texte isométrique said:

Bonjour à toutes et à tous , je voudrais savoir comment rajouter de nouvelles polices (caractères) dans PTE, Merci de bien vouloir me renseigner .Cordialement .Raydeprovence

This is the English speaking section of the forum, if you wish to ask a question here, please translate to English. Rosy.

I have used Google translate.

J'ai utilisé Google traduction.

Hello everyone, I would like to know how to add new fonts (characters) in PTE, please let me know. Regards .Raydeprovence

3 hours ago, macian said:

I have used Google translate.  -  J'ai utilisé Google traduction.

This is the problem: If someone writes in French all non-French speaking members have to use a translator (Deepl /Google). This is why I normally do not answer to those posts. IMO the original poster him/herself should deliver the translation :)

From the forum rules: WnSoft forum is an international forum. All messages must be in English only. It is acceptable that a post can be written in a foreign language and supplied with a full English translation.

Windows 10 comes with a large number of fonts. To find out which fonts are available on your computer, click Start or press the Windows key on your keyboard, type fonts and click Fonts at the top of the menu: (...).

The above is a free translation provided by www.deepl.com from the help article:

https://www.mediaforma.com/windows-10-ajouter-une-police-de-caracteres-dans-windows/

<<Windows 10 est fourni avec un grand nombre de polices de caractères. Pour savoir quelles polices sont disponibles sur votre ordinateur, cliquez sur Démarrer ou appuyez sur la touche Windows du clavier, tapez polices et cliquez sur Polices dans la partie supérieure du menu : (…).>>

As an example, I have downloaded the "Celtic" looking Roman Uncial Modern from:

https://www.1001fonts.com/roman-uncial-modern-font.html

Just search for "free download fonts" in your web browser.

• Igor changed the title to polices pour PTE EXE dernière version 10