Jump to content
WnSoft Forums

[FREE] "Hand Writing" template


thedom
 Share

Recommended Posts

8 hours ago, thedom said:

Hi, I will try to find this project (and remember how to use it) when I have access to my pc next week-end.

Hi Dom,

Even if it is not a style, I would like to try to do something with this template.

Thanks,

Bernard

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I am still amazed by the creativity and amount of work that went into this.

 It was accomplished many years ago before the latest versions of PTE were available.

Looking forward to more of your skills and creativity Dom.

Kieron

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Tauratinzwe said:

Has this in any way been modified from the original version?  I notice that you list PTE AV Studio as the required version?  I have (and LOVE) the original version and wonder if I should update or not.

I modified only very little things, no need to update.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hi Dom,

Sorry to be so dumb but I have downloaded your handwriting style and am completely lost. I have made the project as requested but how and where do I select the letters? I am assuming that they do not download into "styles or themes" Any help would be much appreciated.

Rosemary

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, thedom said:

The project is finally available here, sorry for the delay.

Hi Dom,
thank you for sharing the template, now you can see the content. Hats off, great job. I especially liked the concept itself (prepared slides for each symbol). The work was time consuming, but worth it. I just have to adapt this template to the Cyrillic font for my users on the forum (with your permission, of course).

Paul

Quote

In the old days I had to work with a similar technique in ProShow Producer (using masks to develop images). But in PSP, in my opinion, it was more difficult to do, due to the lack of the principle of "nested masks" and many other nuances associated with the synchronization of movements. One of the works can be seen in the video below.

P.S. The second video shows the "negative" images, which allows you to look at the whole process from the inside.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hi TheDom

I've just been trying this - very impressive!

However, I seem to be seeing a couple of little hiccups.

First, should there be another font to install (for the ink droplets)? 

Secondly, I tried to create a simple headline which seemed to be OK.
When I previewed it, the writing began to appear, but parts of the letters had small gaps in them to start with.

I'm not sure what's happening there at the moment - using PT AV Studio Pro 10.0.14.

Regards

wideangle

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/28/2021 at 4:00 AM, Rosemary A said:

Hi Dom,

Sorry to be so dumb but I have downloaded your handwriting style and am completely lost. I have made the project as requested but how and where do I select the letters? I am assuming that they do not download into "styles or themes" Any help would be much appreciated.

Rosemary

Hi Rosemary, the letters are within the project. There is one letter per slide.
if you follow the explanations I provided step by step, it should oK

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/28/2021 at 9:57 AM, stranger2156 said:

Hi Dom,
thank you for sharing the template, now you can see the content. Hats off, great job. I especially liked the concept itself (prepared slides for each symbol). The work was time consuming, but worth it. I just have to adapt this template to the Cyrillic font for my users on the forum (with your permission, of course).

Paul

 

My pleasure Paul. I would be honored if yo adapt this template for your community.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/28/2021 at 7:08 PM, wideangle said:

Hi TheDom

I've just been trying this - very impressive!

However, I seem to be seeing a couple of little hiccups.

First, should there be another font to install (for the ink droplets)? 

Secondly, I tried to create a simple headline which seemed to be OK.
When I previewed it, the writing began to appear, but parts of the letters had small gaps in them to start with.

I'm not sure what's happening there at the moment - using PT AV Studio Pro 10.0.14.

Regards

wideangle

You are perfectly right Wideangle, I forgot to mention the other font required : WC Rhesus BTA Font you can download HERE
I modified the description on my website and uploaded a new version including this font. Thanks!

Please send me your PTE project to thedomj at gmail.com. I will have a look.
 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hi Dom,

for French users, :D would it be possible to have in the template accented lowercase letters and some other peculiarities of the French language? But I think it could take a long time to doit.

Best regards,

Bernard.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • thedom changed the title to [FREE] "Hand Writing" template

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...