WnSoft Forums

Jazz ...

Aginum

Charlie,

Normally I do not send comments on slide shows presented in this forum. In most cases, there isn't much positive to say, and giving comments that are not all favorable often causes trouble. Regarding your show is another matter. This is AV at its best - the audio and the visual part go hand in hand, simply a masterpiece.

Regards,

Xaver

Charlie,

Very imaginative and extremely well done! I never cease to be amazed by the cleverness and talent of some of the members of this forum. I have enjoyed "Jazz" as I have many of your other shows. When I watched your "Couleurs" show a few years ago, I thought perhaps it would be difficult to achieve a higher level and greater quality of animations, but you have done so with "Jazz". Thanks so much for sharing this show. I will keep it and watch it often when I need inspiration for creating my own shows.

P.S. You also have a lovely website as well. Very nicely designed!

Charlie,

I have seen your web-site and most of your other shows on it, they are fantastic, especially "colors of the Earth"

This time with "Jazz" you have created a master piece of a show. It is a joy to watch not only for its content, but also to look at the different PTE techniques you applied. Unfortunately I don't read any French, otherwise I could buy your book to learn your secrets :) .

Regards,

Bert

The thoroughness, the right animation, the perfect tempo, the colors, the fonts used, the different layers... everything contribute to make a perfect AV show about this jazz band !

My left foot was beat rating when I watched it. Actually, I liked it so much that I watched it twice in a row.

Congratulations for this huge amount of work and sharing your talent.

• 7 months later...

Hello

Sorry I do not speak English .... and I use the Google translator.

I made a slide presentation with PTE 6.5 and its new functions (animation, masks, etc.)

Jazz Dumoustier Stompers

Link mp4

Jazz Dumoustier Stompers mp4

thank you for your visit

Charlie

Hi Jean-Charles,

Last August 18 you uploaded this "Jazz..." of yours but I missed it.

During next 4 days you had 11 comments.

End of story.

Only today I could watch it ("video version" under PTE topic) and I posted my own comment there.

However, I think that this is a situation deserving more than 11 comments, assuming that only 11 members watched your "Jazz...".

Not for a question of number of comments, but only because I think that more than 11 members should watch all your work and learn something (a lot...) with it.

Starting by myself.

I am just trying to bring your work for first pages of this topic, as I think it's worthwhile for all of us.

I "discovered" your site with your 20 slideshows and I watched 2 more.

These 2 (and "Jazz..." as well) are authentic lessons on how to make slideshows. I assume the other 18 will be my next 18 lessons.

11 members? How many members are we?

Free lessons, people! Don't miss it!

This is my own comment:

Congratulations Jean-Charles, and thanks.

Regards,

Jose

PS: Is it allowed for Jean-Charles to write in French, since he can not in English?

Merci José,

Tous mes diaporamas sont sur le forum Diapositif.net/forum ainsi que ceux de tous les membres (plus de 1200 !). Si tu comprends le français ce serait mieux de venir nous y rejoindre... Ici c'est un forum anglais :)

Thank you Jose

All my slideshows are on the forum www.diapositif.net/forum as well as those of all members (over 1200 !). If you understand French it would be better to come join us ... Here is a forum English:)

Awesome Charles!

Your previous AV's were amazing in creative content, but until I saw the power of video added to your 'Jazz', I had not appreciate how much video could add to a presentation...

Merci beaucoup!

Dick

Hi Roger,

I believe you are mistaken. See this:

Best regards,

Lin

Don't want to worry you Dick but video was not used in this sequence.

It was all done with still pictures before version 7!

Regards, Roger

Hi Roger,

After watching Jazz, I went over to Charlie's web page, and had a look at his previous work - All created without video clips attached. They were very impressive. Now with Jazz and video, the impact is most impressive.

Dick

Charlie -

I'm not a big fan of video inserted into slide-shows but in the case of your "Jazz" sequence, I must say it worked extremely well. Great presentation.

Greg