WnSoft Forums

Just for fun

LumenLux

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Lumenlux

Once again you have you finger on the pulse. It was such a great idea of yours to get this thread going. Many regards to you.

Talking about Christmas spirit, I would not mind a large whisky :lol:

Mike

Mersea Island

Well I'm originally from the Uk (Yorkshire), but I moved to Canada and then to Charlotte, North Carolina,

which is where I live now (when I'm not off somewhere taking photos - I'm planning a long trip to Brazil next year!).

Christmas doesn't mean anything to me and I'll be working on a slideshow that's almost complete.

But Happy Christmas + New Year to those of you it does mean something to!

Ray

from the Oldie,

I like others don't contribute to the forum (not enough brains or knowledge !) but read it with great interest reguloarly. Many thanks to all you splendid contributors worldwide!!

I am from beautiful Northumberland in the very north of England. Cool wet and not nice at the present - had some snow a day or two ago but now gone.

Add the very best greetings for Christmas and a super 2004.

Alan.

Merry Christmas to all from Dublin Ireland,

I have just read through the entries in this thread and enjoyed seeing where all the gang come from. Mabey we should make more use of the location tab as I am sure there are a lot of P2E forum members living near each other who never meet. It would be nice to meet the locals face to face as we can meet everybody else here in the "big lounge". Die some one say Whisky? Yes please.

Alan

Seasons Greetings all! I've been so busy with Christmas that I have not had a chance to check this forum for a few days. The kids are busy playing with their new video games and I grabbed a peaceful moment. This is a nice thread. Isn't the internet great that we can meet new friends all over the world? I've enjoyed this forum and the program. I've told people that registering PTE is like joining a family. Thank you all.

I live in the USA in Idaho, the place famous for potatoes. We're in the desert where it's nice and quiet. It's been wet the last few days but not too cold. Thank you folks up north!

Lumenlux, we're practically neighbors! What part of Utah are you in?

~Cindy

Lumenlux, we're practically neighbors! What part of Utah are you in?

~Cindy

Yes, DustyDesert Cindy, it does sound we are possibly neighbors. I am here is Salt Lake City, amid desert and mountains. I say we are neighbors, but if you were in northern Idaho and if I were in Southern Utah - that could be the equivalent of being across a couple of countries where some of our friends across the ocean are.

There are probably more users of PTE around here, but I am only aware of one other user in Utah (Park City) and two others who in the past voiced in from Idaho. Maybe this topic will bring others to our awareness. Mean while we can consider ourselves special in this world-wide neighborhood. We have great neighbors don't we? :)

It is 11:30 p.m. here in the eastern part of the U.S. Christmas is just about over at our household! We had 50 degree (F) weather today... felt more like spring, than winter. I live here in Rhode Island ("The Ocean State")--the state is so small that you can't get too lost when traveling in-state; just go about 15 minutes in any direction and you are in another state!

Very best wishes to all! What a wonderful "community" here, that shares its talents and creativity.

Thank you all!

Brian

Sunny San Diego, tho I'm in rainy Granada Hills (nothern edge of Los Angeles) staying over at my brother-in-law's house for Christmas. Had great "fun" this evening BBQ-ing in the rain. :(

We had kalbi (Korean ribs - to die for!) and sweet italian sausages (we're very eclectic here!) for our Christmas dinner "turkey/ham substitute." That, along with nori (crispy seasoned seewead), baked macaroni and cheese (old family recipe, my contribution), sun-du-bu (sp? tofu soup), kim-chee, salad, various vegetables, and Spanish seasonal candies made up our yuletide feast. In the AM it'll be fried rice and more soup...ahhh, LOVE the holiday feasting. :D

Happy holiday of whatever type you observe around now, and a peaceful and fun filled new year to all.

Dana

To all PTE forum members a Happy New Year.

I'm from the Westcoast of Belgium ( humm our coast is only 60 km large)

I live in Koksijde, this small town is about 12 km from the French border and 75 km away from the UK (have to cross the Northsea channel)

Fujiboy