WnSoft Forums

PicturesToExe 8

Barry Beckham

We have created a PicturesToExe Special Newsletter packed with information and the usual video. The subject of the video is Using Collections to prepare images, quick, easy and convenient

PicturesToExe 8 Newsletter

====================

Barry,

Wow...that is quite a compilation of information!!!! Thanks much. It will take long time to get through it but I am sure it will help a lot.

Thanks.... Gary

Hi Barry,

I should have guessed it would be you who would come to the rescue.

Excellent work.

I feel much more confident about Styles.

Not only have you given a superb demonstration of how to create them but also, for me, made me realise some of the potential uses. The time I could have saved in the past!

I think I have been converted from a sceptic to an enthusiast.

Thanks.

John

P.S.

Anybody who has felt as I have that they are not comfortable with styles - get the video - NOW.

While I have tried to follow all the details of the new additions and changes to Pictures to Exe 8 here in this forum, I know I have missed some things and probably not quite grasped the meanings of others. Barry, I really appreciate your efforts to simplify those aspects which many of us are most likely to use in your downloadable tutorials. I have sampled the free ones and purchased several of the others and look forward to watching them and applying the included tips to my work. I am especially glad that they are downloadable and I don't have to wait to receive a disk in the mail. The price is quite reasonable as well. Thanks again!

Bert

Thank you, but I have picked up an error in the Newsletter.

In the PTE for camera clubs section I linked to an example slide show, but linked to the Mac version not the PC version. I have corrected the PDF so the right one is now up on line, but if anyone tried unsuccessfully to download it. You will find the slide show HERE

Thanks Barry, I downloaded twice but only got the Mac version - I'll take a look at this one now.

Thank you for your contributions to the understanding of PTE and your many techniques and tips for Av production - keep 'em coming!

Best wishes to you and Carol for Christmas (in the sun) and a great New Year.