WnSoft Forums

PTE AV Studio 10 - Lets Make a Slide Show

• Igor pinned this topic

Hi Barry,

I just watched your learning video and I must say that it's greatly and clearly explains how to use PTE AV Studio 10 to create a simple Audiovisual show. Thank you!

Hope to see the next chapter about the Objects and animation editor! 

Hi Barry,

Since PTE 7, I always bought your Video, "What's New in PTE-X" disc.  I was wondering when a disc for AV 10 was coming.

I see now that you do it piecemeal on YouTube,  1 section at the time.

Thanks for still teaching us all that"s new in PTE AV-10.

Bert

Well, thank you for your support over the years. I don’t have quite so much time these days and disks are a bit old hat now. I think we need to remember that AV techniques don’t change between PTE-7 and PTE-AV-Studio 10.

The vast majority of the content on my site for PTE-8 & 9 is still relevant in PTE-AV-Studio 10.

Anything I produce now goes up on YouTube & it’s available for download from my site, but that leaves loads of videos available on my website that are not on YouTube.

Hi Barry,

I like the quality of the tutorial and the bouncing text to focus attention. I didn't know how to use the + timing until watching one of your videos. The only thing I do differently is adjusting the audio fade in/out by moving the corner brackets at the beginning and end of the audio track instead of adding blue keypoints. PTE 10 is amazing software.

I hope the fire danger decreases and the air quality improves in Australia.

Thanks,
Tom

As Australia experiences record-breaking drought and bush fires, koala populations have dwindled along with their habitat, leaving them “functionally extinct.”

The chairman of the Australian Koala Foundation, Deborah Tabart, estimates that over 1,000 koalas have been killed from the fires and that 80 percent of their habitat has been destroyed.

Recent bush fires, along with prolonged drought and deforestation has led to koalas becoming “functionally extinct” according to experts.

I found this very disheartening and agree with Tom. We all hope the danger decreases.

Kieron

Tom, Australia is a big place and bush fires are part and parcel of how it all developed. Although it must be devastating for those who lose a home to fire. We are pretty secure where we are and are not in danger. 

If you have audio points in PTE-AV-Studio 10, then they are worth a look 

• 1 month later...

Barry,

I enjoy your tutorial videos and appreciate all the knowledge you are willing to share.  I am really struggling trying to cross over from ProShow.  I was curious if you share how you make the neat dancing text effect (time 26:36 is a good spot)?  I tried several modifiers and got frustrated, lol.

Thanks in advance for any help you might offer,

Ron

Ron.

What your viewing here is the output from screen capture software Camtasia, not PTE AV Studio. I’m using Camtasia to capture the PC screen in use, which in this case was PTE AV Studio.

Those text options are a part of Camtasia, not PTE

Here’s a thought that not everyone will share, but within PTE AV Studio I feel that with all the text options we have, quite often the most stylish text is simple white on black or black on white and static.  IMHO and for the style of AV I make. :D

Thanks for your quick reply!

On the bright side, I spent a couple of hours trying to achieve the effect in PTE and that was a very good learning experience.  I'm sure I had the same learning curve when I started using ProShow many years ago, so I will keep trying until I become more proficient.  Thanks to you and others like you on this forum for helping us newbies along!

I do agree that simple is better most of the time on text!

Ron

• Igor changed the title to PTE AV Studio 10 - Lets Make a Slide Show