Jump to content
WnSoft Forums
thedom

"Pics Falling" - Feedback please.

Recommended Posts

Here is a new animation of pics falling. 
As my last productions, I tried to make something realistic.

I already made two different sequences.

As you can see in this demo, the style will be for pictures in landscape and portrait orientation (whatever the format, 3:2, 16:9, 4:3 or square) and they can even be mixed.

I plan to make two or three other sequences in the same style.
Before continuing, please let me know your thoughts.

Thanks.
 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dom,

They are again wonderful animations. The last two versions I find (my opinion) a bit restless because of the back and forth movement.

Regards,
Frans

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you for your comment Frans.


I agree, I probably put the pictures too far away from each other, provoking too wide movements.
May be this sequence will be more appropriate for a dynamic slideshow (sport by example) ?


I will make the other sequences more calm. Thank you again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe slow things down a little and introduce a slight pause on an image?

Just my opinion, but a great effect, as ever, Dom.

Regards

wideangle

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, wideangle said:

Maybe slow things down a little and introduce a slight pause on an image?

Just my opinion, but a great effect, as ever, Dom.

Thank you Wideangle! And I like your idea! 
I will try to make something with it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dom,

I agree with the other comments. For me the last two felt like I was on a boat that was rocking side to side. Must admit that I am definitely not a sailor so perhaps not surprised to hear that I had to stop watching.

Now I do not know if this is a good idea or not. I tried to imagine where and how I would use the Style. Different places visited perhaps? So I know one could add text to the image before adding but just wondered whether I would also like a caption ability within PTE for each image. Just a thought.

George

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi thedom

I agree with the comments, maybe some small breaks and smooth changes in the rotation, mainly in the first version.
In any case very good and not being extremely complex, they will be used more frequently

MUR

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Xenofex2 said:

I agree with the other comments. For me the last two felt like I was on a boat that was rocking side to side. Must admit that I am definitely not a sailor so perhaps not surprised to hear that I had to stop watching.

I will not provide vomit bags with the style! :lol:
Seriously, thank you for your feedback George.

5 hours ago, Xenofex2 said:

Now I do not know if this is a good idea or not. I tried to imagine where and how I would use the Style. Different places visited perhaps? So I know one could add text to the image before adding but just wondered whether I would also like a caption ability within PTE for each image. Just a thought.

I didn't show it in the demo but the polaroid style of the 2nd animation is exactly for that purpose, to add text at the bottom of each picture directly within PTE.

3 hours ago, MUR said:

I agree with the comments, maybe some small breaks and smooth changes in the rotation, mainly in the first version.
In any case very good and not being extremely complex, they will be used more frequently

Thanks MUR. I will add slowdowns to soften things.
(the two sequences of the second animation are strictly identical, only with different pictures. May be you were used to the rollercoaster effect when watching the second one).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/5/2020 at 12:22 PM, thedom said:

As my last productions, I tried to make something realistic.

This is a real pleasure! Beautiful and aesthetic styles. I look and just enjoy it, because everything is fine with my vestibular apparatus. I prefer dynamic work and I don’t really like when one photograph floats before my eyes for a long time. And in this situation, the speed of showing photos completely suits me.

Aleina

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks Alaina. 
With photographs, I agree, I like slideshows with light animations to make something dynamic and entertaining.

I must admit that the movements of the 2nd animation were probably too wild.

That's why I tried to change things to be enjoyable for everybody.  

Here is a new demo with things modified for the 2 sequences previsouly published and with 4 brand new animations in the same spirit.

As usual, please let me know your thoughts.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Dom,

I much prefer the styles in your second video.  I had comments much the same as others here after watching the first video, but you seem to have addressed most of them.  My only comment on this last one would be the background movement in the 3rd sequence (with the polaroids with the text labels) is that I find the movement of that background annoying.  I find moving the background slowly up or down or sideways less distracting.  These styles are a great step up from your "photospile" template offered a few weeks ago.  I hope we will have the option to use our own background -- even a blurred image would be nice too.  

You really have an incredible imagination and the skill to be able to translate your ideas into finished works of art.

Mary

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Really enjoyed the second video. I am always looking for ways to showcase my photos before I present my main shows while the audience is gathering.

The variations available would allow me to choose,  and I am looking forward to the finished set.

Great work as always,

Kieron 

P.S

Waiting patiently for your finished book styles.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dom

For me, the details that you have tweaked have made a difference, and I think the results are a good step forward.

I really like the sliding effect as the photographs land on the surface - it is very realistic.

Congratulations.

Regards

wideangle

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, mhwarner said:

Hi Dom,

I much prefer the styles in your second video.  I had comments much the same as others here after watching the first video, but you seem to have addressed most of them.  My only comment on this last one would be the background movement in the 3rd sequence (with the polaroids with the text labels) is that I find the movement of that background annoying.  I find moving the background slowly up or down or sideways less distracting.  These styles are a great step up from your "photospile" template offered a few weeks ago.  I hope we will have the option to use our own background -- even a blurred image would be nice too.  

You really have an incredible imagination and the skill to be able to translate your ideas into finished works of art.

Mary

Hi Mary, thank you very much for your detailed comment!

I am not sure to know which animation you’re referring to (the one to you find annoying) because the animation with the text labels are the 2nd and the 5th one. Anyway I will release all those animations in a single styles package, people will have the choice to use the one(s) they like.

And yes, you will have the option to use you own background. And I will include a dozen of backgrounds you can choose from in the pack as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, nelson said:

Really enjoyed the second video. I am always looking for ways to showcase my photos before I present my main shows while the audience is gathering.

The variations available would allow me to choose,  and I am looking forward to the finished set.

Great work as always,

Kieron 

P.S

Waiting patiently for your finished book styles.

Thanks Kieron!

I spend so much time on the photo album styles that I needed to make a pause. But you can count on them in 1 or 2 weeks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, wideangle said:

Dom

For me, the details that you have tweaked have made a difference, and I think the results are a good step forward.

I really like the sliding effect as the photographs land on the surface - it is very realistic.

Congratulations.

Regards

wideangle

Thanks wideangle! It’s a sum of little details not necessarily obvious, sometimes almost imperceptible that make it realistic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, thedom said:

I tried to change things to be enjoyable for everybody

It looks great! The movements are softer. And the inscriptions look very harmoniously and decorate the photographs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bonjour,

1 - je souhaite acheter plusieurs de vos création PTE.

     Je suis en France, comment payer la commande ?       En euros ?

2 - Votre site est-il sécurisé ?

3 - En produisez vous pour Diaporashop ?

Merci pour tous ceux que vous nous proposez gratuitement et qui nous permettent d'embellir nos diaporamas.

merci d'avance pour votre réponse.

Roumi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

oui Roumi tu peux commander sans soucis , je commande chez TheDom depuis 2000 et jamais eu de soucis que ce soit sur son ancien site ou sur le nouveau !!!

c'est en "euros"  et la banque te prend en + et a part sur ton compte 11 cts d'euros pour la transaction  euros/dollards

 

Pas de problème non plus chez  " Diaporashop "

henry

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Merci Henry64200 de ta réponse immédiate.

Je vais alors passer commande. D'autre part, c'est aussi une manière de remercier TheDom de tout le travail qu'il fait pour notre plaisir .

J'ai aussi commandé sur Diaporashop, sans aucun problème.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bonjour Roumi, 

Merci  pour votre intérêt.
Et merci à Henry d’avoir déjà répondu et fait un peu de promo. 
Le site est totalement sécurisé. En réalité, j’utilise l’hébergement de la plate-forme gumroad qui est une garantie de transaction sécurisée mais qui présente le gros désavantage de ces frais de conversion (pour moi également) que je ne peux malheureusement pas changer. J’en suis vraiment désolé.

Sinon, je n’ai aucun lien avec DiaporaShop.

————————————————————

Hello Roumi,

Thank you for your interest.
And thanks to Henry for responding and doing a little promotion.
The site is completely secure. Actually, I use the gumroad platform which is a garantee for secure transactions. 
but I cannot avoid those conversion costs (for me too). Sorry for this.

I have no connection with DiaporaShop.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...