WnSoft Forums

Export Slides to Images

Igor

Hi,

PTE AV Studio 11 offers an useful command: Export Slides to Images.

It allows you export one or several slides as a series of images in JPEG or PNG format. With a desired pixel resolution.

If you choose a PNG format, it's possible export a slide with a transparent background.

See the main menu > Publish > Export Slides to Images.
Or click right mouse button in the Slide / Timeline view and choose Export Slides to Images

"Current position" options means a time point selected in the Timeline view.

export-slides-to-images.jpg.bb9a7c6098e81c6a8a7cd95a8b4442c6.jpg

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, jkb said:

This is a brilliant new feature & will save a lot of time.
It is worth upgrading to PTE11 jsut for this, as well as all the other new features.

Jill

Just curious.  Why exactly would you use this feature?  Would love to hear some ideas.  Thanks!

19 minutes ago, nelson said:

I was going to ask the same question. I already have the images in a folder?

I am missing something?

Kieron

Often, when publishing on YouTube, you need to place an image that you need. YouTube offers only 3 options. Example: there are several small photos on a beautiful background - these are the ones that should be placed as a splash screen on Youtube.

• Like 1

I normally work with full size images straight from the camera.
I adjust as needed in PTE - align horizons/angles, crop and maybe do colour adjustments or add Masks.

Once I am happy with the show, I then resize down all of the images in Photoshop to keep the final exe as small as possible.
This means I have to make all of the adjustments again in Photoshop which takes a considerable amount of time.

To now be able to save the adjusted image directly from PTE and simply replace with that saved image will save a lot of work.

Jill

• Like 2

I have gone back and reread Igor's explanation and now it makes sense as a valuable tool.

I missed the part to check the option "from current position"

Now I am able to copy all of my complicated collages and layers at any point.

Thanks for this,

Kieron

Thanks for the explanation, Jill. 

I guess I tend to work the opposite way from you.  I do all my editing, color correcting, straightening, etc. first in Photoshop, then load the images into PTE.  I don't bother with resizing now because I only make .mp4 files so image size is irrelevant as far as the final file size goes. I also create my thumbnail files for posting to Youtube directly in Photoshop as well.  But for me, I can see some benefit in exporting collage-type or combination images instead of trying to recreate them elsewhere if I want them for print or something.