WnSoft Forums

YouTube

Avery

Just create a free YouTube channel and upload to it directly. It’s easy to do. There are three publish options. One private, so only you logged into your YT account could view. One semi-private where it’s not able to be found via search, but you can send those you want to view it, the link. Finally the public setting, where anyone can view

If your channel is monetised, after you gain at least 1000 subscribers, they will flag any slide shows that contain copyright music. However, they inform you, but don’t ask for the show to be taken down. They allow the slide show to remain, but direct any monetary gain to the music rights holder and they don’t appear to penalise the person uploading.

• Thanks 1

MUR

I put my first video in Youtube, six weeks ago and it did not appear. I ask how long will it takes, and the best answer was "think that you put it in a bottle and  let it in in middle of the Pacific Ocean, maybe someday"

• Igor changed the title to YouTube