WnSoft Forums

Foreign Posts

rosy

You probably didn't notice that there's a plural "s" at the end of Wnsoft Forums ; this is because there is a German forum and a French forum in a section labelled international forums. See attached screencopy.

Thus German language posts and French language posts are perfectly in order when they are in their respective forums !

wnsoft_int-forum.JPG

You aren't getting it guys, this hasn't happened before, it only started a couple of days ago. If I want to see what's going on on a non English language forum I just click on the  link for German French etc. Now it's highlighted when I open the English language version?

Rosy.

f1.jpg

• 10 months later...

I just use DeepL to translate for example

Спасибо тебе. Я где-нибудь воспользуюсь этими настройками.
Проблема не в точках и амплитуде колебаний. Проблема в контейнере.
Если  каждый файл  переносить в отдельности, на сборку слайда уйдет очень много времени. Я не думаю, что кто-то стал бы делать это в сложном слайд-шоу. Обычно я помещаю все в один контейнер, затем копирую его и собираю слайд.
Давным-давно я собрал бабочку в Adobe After Effects.
Спасибо за помощь и советы.

Thank you. I'll use those settings somewhere.
The problem is not the points and amplitude of the oscillations. The problem is the container.
If each file is transferred separately, it would take a very long time to build the slide. I don't think anyone would do this in a complex slide show. I usually put everything in one container, then copy it and assemble the slide.
A long time ago I put together a butterfly in Adobe After Effects.
Thanks for your help and tips.