Igor

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Al,

Please explain in more details, I didn't understand, sorry.

- As I know you can drag a new slide from the File panel and insert to the time where you want.

- In Slide list you can insert new slide between two current one. Don't forget about state of "Hold time points" option in status bar when Slide list on the screen.

I have just added "Set End of Last Slide at End of Music" command to "Timed points" menu in Timeline view to next Beta 7.

Also I added auto-adjusting when you set splitter near to end of slideshow (+/- 200 ms.) to precisely end the show with end of music.

Sorry, Igor - my apologies. I was forgetting about the "drag and drop" feature and trying to use "add slide" instead. It works very nicely using the mouse the way you describe it.

The other two features will be welcome additions to the program, too. Thanks for including them. :)

Hi Igor

Glad to see your work progressing so well.

I have been playing with Beta 6 and like the timeline integration very much. I had a couple of problems:

In Objects & Animation I accidentally deleted the decimal point when editing the zoom value making it immediately try to enlarge in one direction by several thousand percent which it found, understandably, difficult and slow while trying to enter the correct value I had an Access violation error;

"Access violation at address 004D63B3 in module 'apr.exe' Write of address 0E4B19A0"

This or similar errors appeared several times as I tried to continue. Upon exiting and re-opening everything seemed OK.

On a different occasion (after the computer had been shut down) while adjusting values in Objects & Animation I had a crash with the following error;

" Unhandled Exception @ TPteProject

Disposing (D:\D_Common\WnLib\Win32\wpTypes.pas, line 536

Runtime error 204 at 00402B50"

The file I was editing and had regularly saved was no longer on the computer (I had an earlier backup)!!!

PTE had no problem when re-started.

A couple of point on usability, if I may. I would like to second Stonemason's request for a "select slides to right" in the timeline. Also would deary love to be able to select several keyframes and move along the timeline at once while in Objects & Animation. It would make reusing objects much much easier. Perhaps even copy and paste the keyframes from one object to another.

I did have a few problems with performance when running one show spawned from another.

I very much like the "Play new background music file" for an individual slide although I could not persuade it to stop repeating when it had spawned a new show.

Thanks

Mike

Eddie,

I know that I have mentioned it before but ... can we have the waveform visible in the Objects and Animation window?
I think it will be availabile in future version(s). Already recorded in my TODO list.

Mike,

Sorry, I was not able to reproduce those two bugs. If it will happen again, please try to write a sequence of steps how to reproduce the problem. And make a backup of this slideshow in ZIP archive.

Beta 7:

http://www.wnsoft.com/apr/apr-deluxe_beta.zip (5 MB)

+ Added Grid (Ctrl+G) to "Objects and animation" editor. You can adjust parameters of the grid and enable "Snap To Grid" option.

+ Added "Set End of Last Slide at End of Music" command to "Timed points" menu in Timeline view.

* Fixed bug of previous betas when "Shift points" operation mistakenly shifted selected and not selected transition points.

* Fixed bug of previous betas when "Opacity" parameter of button's background didn't work. (It didn't affect on created EXE files).

* Fixed small visual bug of Beta 6 in the timeline with mouse cursor.

* Fixed bug of previous betas when changing of "Blur" and "Edge antialiasing" options didn't update view of an image in the editor.

Igor

5.5 seems to be coming along very well, with the release of beta 7.

Can I ask one question.

Why does the "Repeat Music after Playing" box come up ticked as a default in the project options > music tab

I don't know about others, but I have to untick that every time I produce an AV or demo and have lost count of how many times I have suggested it is unticked in demos and videos.

Should it not be left unticked as a default?

Hello Igor

Super good idea to place on the grid objects, and it will make an enormous service.

By cons, is it possible that this grid adapts to the size of the image or the screen, it also will take place vec accuracy the effect of disc or another on an image.

Bravo in any case whatever you do.

Cèlou

<_<

I believe that the changes in the program are becoming more spectacular. but I still think you need two new buttons: one to open my refrigerator and serve a very cold beer and another to make a phone call to the best friend of my wife. So, I will have more time to continue testing this wonderful program.

:lol::lol:

I'm in agreement with Barry and DaveG too. I always have to untick this box when building my sequences and think that Unticked would be the better default option. Looking forward to trying the Grid function on the next Menu that I build.

Hi Igor,

Thanks for your hard work.

The Grid could even be improved if one could adjust X and Y separately so you have 10 columns and 10 lines on the screen to center a disc transition. This is exactly what GUS is offering.

Regards,

Henri

Henri,

Off tick "Pixels" and you can adapt X and Y from 1 to 20 columns and/or lines.

Greetings,

Cor

The grid will help many people, but would it be possible, with an option, it is center not on the top-left corner but on the center of the format.

It would allow to be coherent with the values shown by the Pan

I'll continue to try this version.

Hi JPD,

Click the little "Grid" icon on top rather than turn it on with CTRL G and you will see complete controls for position, size, color, etc., for grid.

Best regards,

Lin

The grid will help many people, but would it be possible, with an option, it is center not on the top-left corner but on the center of the format.

It would allow to be coherent with the values shown by the Pan

I'll continue to try this version.