-
Posts
452 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by mightec
-
Hi Peter I should have read all of the thread, noted the response from JPD in an earlier posting. But Peter thanks for your response.
-
Lin How do I get hold of JPD'd Templates, all I can find is the .exe file?
-
In the Windows Registry I have two entries, which one do I use, see thumbnail below.
-
Igor Thanks for the advise, I will take a look into it. Cheers
-
Igor Do you mean the .pte file, this is 48000KB+, this is greater than the 2MB upload, how do I do an attachment? The images are 320 X 280.
-
quote name='admin1' date='Dec 25 2008, 03:06 PM' post='60080'] Thanks, Mike. Please send me only one .pte project file (attached file to your reply on the forum). Also let me know size in pixel of images used in this project?
-
Igor Thanks for responding so quickly on Christmas Day. I am trying something a little different, I am trying to load a previously created .pte file with over 2000 images, it has worked before but this time I get an 'Out of Memory' dialogue box and the Application Error. The system then shuts down.
-
Is this of my making or a bug in BETA 17?
-
Igor Thanks, have followed your suggested work around and it seems to work. Thanks again.
-
After creating a screen saver .scr I am getting the following error message - 'opt_exefn-Empty' is this a bog or my computer. See thumbnail of screen.
-
Peter I think that I can manage this, if I have difficulty, I may just opt for XP.
-
Peter Thanks again for a very rapid response, note your comments, I will take a good look at Vista. I may opt for running XP and Vista, I think that this is possible.
-
I am thinking of changing my Computer Box and I am looking for any suggested configuration, best graphic card, minimum RAM, Windows XP or Vista, etc. I have done a search but cannot find what I am looking for, any suggestions would be welcome.
-
Igor/Peter Thank you very much for your help, yes, Peter that is my problem, I will try your suggestion, thanks. Igor, I have looked at the SWAP 3D Demo, is the moving portrait photo part of the SWAP 3D transition or an Object?
-
I really like the new Transition Effect - Swap 3D, however, just one minor comment. Is it possible to change the Opacity of the black background, my problem is that when I am using a landscape then portrait photograph you can see the black background, which for me spoils the effect.
-
Peter Thanks for the suggestion, I will give it ago. Thanks
-
Hello Peter Yes I can but I was wondering if this could be done another way.
-
I would like to be able to highlight certain slides and then synchronise the music over the highlighted or selected slides.
-
Hi Dom I have a Sony Alpha100, bought it when they first came out in the UK, now looking to upgrade to the Sony Alpha350 or Alpha700. My reason is that I had an old Minolta SLR Camera and wished to re-use the lens.
-
Not sure whether it has always been the case, but I find that when I copy and paste the last slide by right-clicking the mouse to the right of the last slide, the pasted new slide seems to appear to the left of the last slide. I would prefer the pasted new slide to be the last slide in the sequence. Solved my problem, I still had the last slide highlighted when I pasted in the new slide. Well I am a pensioner. Just a thought, in the new preview window, it would be nice to be able to move back to the start of the preview by the click of an icon.
-
Hello Lin Thanks for taking the trouble to reply, I appreciate the link to JPD's effect. I can see that it is a lot of work, and much beyond my capability. It is a great effect and I have contacted Jean-Pierre on the matter, he has confirmed that I can use his effect within the effect that I am creating, providing I do not offer it for sale. Thanks again for your comments.
-
Mary Thanks for your email and attachment, a very nice tutorial on producing a cube effect.
-
Hi Dom Thanks, have had a look at your Rotating Effect, but its not what I am looking for, I need something more like Jean-Pierre Cube. By the way what do you mean by 'Real 3D', is this the Jean-Pierre Cube effect? Thanks again.
-
Mary Thanks for your response, I will follow through with these, thanks again.
-
I have been impressed for sometime by Jean-Pierre Cube and would like to do something very similar, but of my own making. I am looking for a tutorial that would set out the principles of creating the rotating cube, I have tried the Search facility but cannot see anything out there. Can anyone point me in the right direction.