-
Posts
4,521 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
89
Everything posted by Barry Beckham
-
Eddie. You’ll need 4 Keyframes to do that. Set your first keyframe opacity to 0%. Set the next keyframe about 1-2s further along the time line at 100% Your third keyframe needs to be where you want the text to fade out and the opacity remains at 100%. Then the fourth keyframe about 1-2s further along the timeline set to 0% opacity. Very where these keyframes appear for affect.
-
PTE AV Studio - Tutorials
Barry Beckham replied to Barry Beckham's topic in Tutorials & Video Lessons
-
PTE AV Studio - Tutorials
Barry Beckham replied to Barry Beckham's topic in Tutorials & Video Lessons
-
PTE AV Studio - Tutorials
Barry Beckham replied to Barry Beckham's topic in Tutorials & Video Lessons
-
PTE AV Studio - Tutorials
Barry Beckham replied to Barry Beckham's topic in Tutorials & Video Lessons
-
-
Is this being made a little more complicated than it is. You cannot make a vertical image fit a landscape slide show. This is a job for picture in picture that has been mentioned already above. If time permits tomorrow I’ll make a short video.
-
www.mediafire.com allows download for anyone
-
Slide styles and Themes button not working [SOLVED]
Barry Beckham replied to Barry Beckham's topic in Troubleshooting
I’ve been unable to do much on my PC on this subject, so I cannot add anything to what Politer has said -
Slide styles and Themes button not working [SOLVED]
Barry Beckham replied to Barry Beckham's topic in Troubleshooting
Well done Politer and Igor. I almost never posted that issue, thinking it was my PC rather than the software. -
Slide styles and Themes button not working [SOLVED]
Barry Beckham replied to Barry Beckham's topic in Troubleshooting
I’ll do that, but to help matters I have also had a bit of a clear out of all my old style locations. So, I have a nice clean install now. -
On two occasions in the past week, while working on slide styles. The Slide Styles and Themes button stopped working. I Was able to access other options from the main screen via other buttons, but not slide styles and Themes. To cut a long story short, to get it working again I had to uninstall PTE AV Studio and do a fresh install. I have no idea or can give no indication why this should happen.
-
Can you explain how it’s done for those of us who have never taken that route?
-
PTE AV Studio - Tutorials
Barry Beckham replied to Barry Beckham's topic in Tutorials & Video Lessons
-
PTE AV Studio - Tutorials
Barry Beckham replied to Barry Beckham's topic in Tutorials & Video Lessons
-
PTE AV Studio - Tutorials
Barry Beckham replied to Barry Beckham's topic in Tutorials & Video Lessons
-
PTE AV Studio - Tutorials
Barry Beckham replied to Barry Beckham's topic in Tutorials & Video Lessons
-
Slide Styles not created correctly
Barry Beckham replied to Barry Beckham's topic in Troubleshooting
Ok. I’m not a fan of scale keyframes and as you saw I turn them off, but once I know the issue, I can avoid it. No worries -
Slide Styles not created correctly
Barry Beckham replied to Barry Beckham's topic in Troubleshooting
PM sent -
Richard. Yes, The orange audio volume line is a feature of the pro version. If you go to Settings > Preferences > Main. You can switch to a trial version of the pro version just to take a look. Its easy to switch back, no dramas PTE AV Studio Home user Video PTE AV Studio Pro user Video
-
Slide Styles not created correctly
Barry Beckham replied to Barry Beckham's topic in Troubleshooting
Further still.......If the Slide Styles are placed into a Theme and applied, they work as expected -
Slide Styles not created correctly
Barry Beckham replied to Barry Beckham's topic in Troubleshooting
Further....If I drag down one image at a time into the slide list and apply the styles one at a time, they work as expected. If I drag 6 images into the slide list and add 6 individual styles one at a time the keyframe is moved as described above -
PTE AV Studio 10.0.11 build 8 I created simple animation as shown in sample 001 and saved it as a slide style. (then created 5 other Styles of a similar nature) When I apply the slide styles PTE is moving the first keyframe from the end of the on transition to the start. See Sample 002
-
Any examples of shows with mainly video?
Barry Beckham replied to jymb's topic in General Discussion
I agree about the 3s clips probably for the same reason as you, but it’s not just action movies and the challenge to retain interest in AV is always a battle. It’s why the first rule of AV is not to allow your enthusiasm to make a presentation 15 minutes long with content that couldn’t hold attention for 5.