WnSoft Forums

Copy and paste keyframes from one layer to another

On 7/28/2020 at 10:24 PM, Aleina Show said:

I would like to be able to copy and paste keyframes from one layer to another ...

Please tell us more precisely what should happen when you copy a keyframe from one object to another one.

3 hours ago, jt49 said:

Please tell us more precisely what should happen when you copy a keyframe from one object to another one.

The lack of this feature is very noticeable for those who have used Proshow Producer. We often need to copy settings like modifiers and color corrections from one object to another. This is especially important if the slide contains many objects with repeating parameters. It is very inconvenient to specify these values manually every time in keyframes of another object. There are usually quite a few numerical values there. I create a hint for myself (screenshot of settings), open it in a separate window and change the values on another keyframe.
In Proshow Producer, you can simply copy any keyframe and paste it into any other layer. All motion settings, size, color correction, modifiers are transmitted simultaneously. It was also possible to separately copy any custom keyframe settings such as color correction from one object to another. There were also opportunities for global application of the value of any parameter. For example, for all keyframes in this object, or for all objects on a slide, or for all slides in general. But you can also select specific objects from the entire slideshow to which you want to apply this setting. Agree, this is very convenient.

Aleina

On 7/28/2020 at 11:24 PM, Aleina Show said:

I would like to be able to copy and paste keyframes from one layer to another. And also to copy parameters of keyframes between layers.

I fully support the proposal. And add the ability to clone multiple keyframes.