Jump to content
WnSoft Forums

Recommended Posts

6 hours ago, vbl2007 said:

Friends, we offer you a video with examples of applying the Mosaic styles.
If you are interested in the styles, write to me - I will be glad to share with you the download link.

 

 

 

Interesting styles!  People usually just share download links here in the forum.  Unless you are selling the styles, don't force people to email you.  Thanks in advance.

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, mhwarner said:

Interesting styles!  People usually just share download links here in the forum.  Unless you are selling the styles, don't force people to email you.  Thanks in advance.

I don't sell styles. Having posted the video and asked to write to me, I thus wanted to know who really liked these styles. For the rest, I will post a link to download the styles later.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello together!
I have to do with vbl2007 quite often.
He is always very helpful and also very friendly in correspondence. I have "never" experienced anything negative with him (he meant well and I am always happy when he designs something new and makes it available).
There are really such valuable people in this forum and I have had quite different (negative) experiences in other forums.
I say thanks to vbl2007 and you!
Greetings and Merry Christmas.....

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Berny said:

Hello together!
I have to do with vbl2007 quite often.
He is always very helpful and also very friendly in correspondence. I have "never" experienced anything negative with him (he meant well and I am always happy when he designs something new and makes it available).
There are really such valuable people in this forum and I have had quite different (negative) experiences in other forums.
I say thanks to vbl2007 and you!
Greetings and Merry Christmas.....

 

Thank you Berny for your support, friendly and kind words. I wish you a Merry Christmas, and wish you and your family health and happiness!

Vielen Dank an Berny für Ihre Unterstützung und freundlichen Worte. Ich wünsche Ihnen auch frohe Weihnachten und wünsche Ihnen und Ihrer Familie Gesundheit und Glück!

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bermary50 said:

Very interesting this Mosaic styles. Again BRAVO vbl2007 !

Greetings and Merry Christmas to all.

Bernard

PS - I'm completely of the same opinion as Berny.

Thank you Bernard for friendly feedback! Happy and wonderful Marry Christmas to you and your family!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Again, very interesting styles.  I would love to try them out.  I think they would be especially useful for some introductory slides. Please let us know when they will be available to download. 

Also wondering a couple of things.  1.  Will it be possible to remove the lines from an image once the mosaic pieces have come together.  2.  Is it possible for a mosaic style to work on a set of different images rather than just a single image.

Thanks for your work and sharing.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Again, very interesting styles.  I would love to try them out.  I think they would be especially useful for some introductory slides. Please let us know when they will be available to download. 

Also wondering a couple of things.  1.  Will it be possible to remove the lines from an image once the mosaic pieces have come together.  2.  Is it possible for a mosaic style to work on a set of different images rather than just a single image.

Thanks for your work and sharing.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mhwarner said:

Again, very interesting styles.  I would love to try them out.  I think they would be especially useful for some introductory slides. Please let us know when they will be available to download. 

Also wondering a couple of things.  1.  Will it be possible to remove the lines from an image once the mosaic pieces have come together.  2.  Is it possible for a mosaic style to work on a set of different images rather than just a single image.

Thanks for your work and sharing.

mhwarnerHere is the link to download the styles: https://yadi.sk/d/sP5oifzXDt-2_w. You can remove the lines, these are borders, but then the effect of the mosaic panel will disappear. After downloading and installing the styles, you have the right to make any changes and experiments. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Lucio said:

I would like to receive the download link

 

On 12/9/2020 at 7:28 PM, vbl2007 said:

Here is the link to download the styles: https://yadi.sk/d/sP5oifzXDt-2_w. You can remove the lines, these are borders, but then the effect of the mosaic panel will disappear. After downloading and installing the styles, you have the right to make any changes and experiments.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello

How can I use this style?
The downloaded file is a zip file and not a ptestyle file.
By unzipping it I get files like "{8DA9E868-F1DC-4E46-8667-9D407D74B119}" Should I put these files in a directory on the hard drive?
Or should I just rename the zip file with a ptestyle extension
Thanks for your help
Georges
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...