WnSoft Forums

New AVs?

Kubula 52

There are two alternative solutions.

Upload video to Vimeo. This service has less restrictions than YouTube regarding soundtrack. At least earlier.

Also you can upload to Google Drive and share the link.

Regrettably, we cannot increase file limit on Slideshowclub (currently it's 128 MB). Try to use Medium quality preset in PTE AV Studio to produce a MP4 video file. And untick Hardware acceleration option. It should vastly reduce a resulting file size.

3 hours ago, Igor said:

... Upload video to Vimeo. This service has less restrictions than YouTube regarding soundtrack ...

It may be that on Vimeo it is less likely that they complain about copyright infringement. So at least in Germany it will become more likely to obtain a warning (including an invoice) by some lawyer. So I prefer YouTube even with copyright protected music. In all cases I got a warning by YouTube, but a permission by the copyright owner, provided that I renounce monetization (which isn't a problem for me). Here is an example:

• Like 3

On 5/3/2023 at 4:25 PM, jt49 said:

Here is an example:

I must admit that I am not really into looking at photos of Churches, BUT, here, first 'Enigma' hooked me in and then what really stunning photographs. Then that use of a Style(?) to change a portion of the Image. 

One to watch again..

• 1 month later...