WnSoft Forums

Penser avec son pinceau

JPD

Many thanks for your comments, it's only the demonstration of what we can do with a tool I am finishing and that everybody will be abble to use to do such slideshow.

I think it will be ready in a month, for free, of course.

A first tool is ready to resize slideshow (to create DVD for instance), it's here. It needs Excel or Open Office (free)

To day it's in french, but if somebody agree to translate in english, it's possible for me to include english language in the tool. Others tools will be soon ready.

Igor, I will write you today.

Merci Bernard, mieux vaut être en effet Cézanne que ces ânes :)

For english speaking people : Thanks Bernard plus a joke with a friend which would have no meaning in english.

Thanks Robert, yes many visual presentations are possible with mask, and this one is only one among hundreds of possibilities.

Merci Daniel.

Okay I have to ask. What exactly is this mask function? Is it something in PTE or Photoshop or another program. And did you have to have hundreds or thousands of slides to make the show? Sorry if these are obvious techniques to everyone else ... but I'm clueless. I would have asked in my first reply to the show but was hoping someone else would ask first. ;)

Okay I have to ask. What exactly is this mask function? Is it something in PTE or Photoshop or another program...

In PTE v.5.6 you can use objects of type "Mask container". Inside such containers you can place real images and masks (black/white images) which control the opacity of the real images (similar to layer masks in PS). Masks and images can be animated independently.

Best regards,

Xaver

Munich

Hi. Is thee anywhere where I can upload PtoE .exe files to share with others on the web?

Specifically I would like to put links to these AV's in another forum whic will not accept .exe file direct

See here. You can also create an account at mediafire.com.

Best regards,

Xaver

Munich

Hi JPD,

it's absolutely stunning what you have created with our preferred tool!

I can't imagine how you managed to design such complex animation.

Congratulation,

Frank

P.S.: I have tried your Excel for redimensioning. Thanks for that tool, it solves my problem with TV safezone.

Hi. Is thee anywhere where I can upload PtoE .exe files to share with others on the web?

Specifically I would like to put links to these AV's in another forum whic will not accept .exe file direct

Ron2. As suggested by Xaver, you are welcome to upload your PTE presentations to my site. Please use the upload link listed below when you are ready to proceed. Looking forward to your creations !! icon1.gif

Regards,

Bill

Thanks Frank, the most difficult wasn't the animation, but first find the paints which have a relation with the text of the song and make all the layers of the picture. As I explained I am making a tool which make animations easy.

Ron2. As suggested by Xaver, you are welcome to upload your PTE presentations to my site. Please use the upload link listed below when you are ready to proceed. Looking forward to your creations !! icon1.gif

Regards,

Bill

Many thanks I will be taking up your offer soon, but don't expect any thing great, I am still a newbie a this and I just want to put some friends artwork projects into a show occasionally. I find converting to avi or mp4 has a great loss in quality.

In fact with mp4 I only get the music - no images at all.

RonS

... I find converting to avi or mp4 has a great loss in quality.

In fact with mp4 I only get the music - no images at all...

Ron,

I don't think that JPD's thread is the correct place to start a technical discussion on problems and quality regarding AVIs or MP4s. You may open a new discussion in the AVI/DVD/VideoBuilder forum.

Best regards,

Xaver

Munich

I don't think that JPD's thread is the correct place to start a technical discussion.

I quite agree. Thanks for these 8 posts (this one include) which have nothing to do here.

Some people told me they have problem with their PC, I have put a mp4 version here

It's not a hight definition but it's enought good for a size of file near it would be on Youtube or Vimeo (but better than on them)

Hi, Jean-Pierre,

My first post on this forum will be to congratulate and thank you very much for all you do for a better understanding and use of PT E, and the great care you take to share with us your important knowledge. What you're showing us is always amazing and admirable. I can't imagine how much time you take for all this.

If you're able to paint with your brushes, it's as easy to erase a "mistake" too ! I think that'll give us some ideas…

But you're not at all a bad painter ! Eraser or sponges are not necessary. We can see that.

Wonderful presentation. About Cézanne, the painter. And for the virtuosity of the demonstration. Very nice diaporama. Congratulations. Bravo.

(We expect more details, of course ! We're always asking for more !!)

Jean-Cyprien