WnSoft Forums

Drop Second Image on Slide

It would be very helpful to be able to "drop" a second image onto an existing slide from the main screen. Perhaps this could be done by using the Ctrl key so the image doesn't drop between slides into a new slide, but becomes a second layer onto an existing slide. Rather than having to add the second image via the O & A screen.

Thanks for considering!

• Like 2

8 hours ago, FredBoekee said:

It would be very helpful to be able to "drop" a second image onto an existing slide from the main screen. Perhaps this could be done by using the Ctrl key so the image doesn't drop between slides into a new slide, but becomes a second layer onto an existing slide. Rather than having to add the second image via the O & A screen.

Thanks for considering!

Surely you would still need to go into the O&A screen to manipulate the extra image/s?

Rosy.

Add second, third  images? O & A is here! And I use it to make AV. I think not a good idea, but I prefer, like other NLE,  a new feature  as layer/s (tracks) as Photosop/Gimp/Photopea...

NB. Strange because in PTE is possible make a multiple-layers for music/effect, but not  a "multi-tracks" for photo & videos as, for example, Wings Platinum or M. Object

Regards

Ghulya

9 hours ago, FredBoekee said:

Thanks for considering!

I do like the idea. Should not only work for images, but also for video clips.

The ctrl key is a good suggestion too.

Once dropped onto a slide, the O&A panel should automatically open, in order to immediately be able to edit/adjust the settings for the dropped asset.

18 minutes ago, Paul L said:

...  Once dropped onto a slide, the O&A panel should automatically open, in order to immediately be able to edit/adjust the settings for the dropped asset.

... as an option: OK, but not mandatory.

Multiple image/video tracks is what we need and hopefully this will come in V12.

Although we can do so much in O&A and have so many Objects if all those were on separate tracks it would become very unfriendly. So we still need O&A to work the way it does. 

Jill

• 3 weeks later...

This might be considered a separate suggestion but I would like to see an "Add from Clipboard" option in O&A. Many of my graphic editing apps have a save to Clipboard option. If PTE had this feature it would be a faster method of importing objects and potential higher quality because not saving as an intermediate file format. If the system clipboard was used for both copy and paste it might replace the open in external editor for bitmap graphics.

Tom

• 1 month later...