WnSoft Forums

PicturesToExe Promo Video

Igor

PicturesToExe 7.0 Promo Video (3:30)

This demo has been created by Barry Beckham specially for our website - www.wnsoft.com. It shows all main effects of PicturesToExe Deluxe 7.0 for new users. I hope you will enjoy this demo.

Many thanks to Barry Beckham for this wonderful demo!

Executable file for PC (best quality):

http://www.wnsoft.com/files/picturestoexe/slideshows/PicturesToExe-Demo.zip (71 MB)

Watch on YouTube:

Barry,

I was wondering where you had been lately - now i know. What a brilliant show and what a great advert for PTE. Not only that but it gives us lesser mortal great inspiration to improve our techniques. Thanks.

Robert,

When we wait the answer from Barry regarding a visual part, I'll say about audio part. We purchased a commercial license for this music (royalty free) and this demo can be demonstrated in all public places worldwide, including TV and YouTube.

Glad many of you seemed to like the promo.

As a PicturesToExe promotion, members should feel free to show it where they feel it will benefit PTE. Camera clubs or other places. All the images are mine and Igor has the copyright to use the music so there are no copyright issues.

Of course I would like a plug for my web site if you play it, but that's all www.beckhamdigital.com.au

Tom

I used PTE for the vast majority of what you saw because that was the purpose of the Promo. To show what PTE can do, although to make a show like that without an image editor would be impossible. I used a background slide, along with a piece of artwork in the shape of a long film strip and the rectangle options. The effects are just delicate 3D animations with some opacity to get them to look appealing. I needed to spice up the screens that were showing mainly text and that did the trick quite well.

If I can ask, please send a link to this demo to your friends. Probably they will be interested in PicturesToExe.

I will certainly add a link to this demo on my own web site (www.ronniewestdigital.co.uk)

Ron

Barry,

Many of us love PTE, now you have shown us why.

Thank you for taking the time on such a fantastic show, I will certainly make sure as many as possible see this and are also given a link to your web site.

Congratulations Barry on showing Igors programme in all its beautiful glory.

Ralph

Hi Barry,

I can't add to what has been said by others.

Equally I can't let this moment pass without recording my admiration for your skill and artistry, which in my view matches the quality of this marvelous product.

Thank you Barry, Igor and the PTE team for pushing the boundaries and making me, for one, realize how much I still have to learn.

Regards

John