WnSoft Forums

PicturesToExe 8 is available

Igor

Congratulations Igor to you and all your team members.

Santa Claus has gone just before Christmas this year!

That is a very important challenge for PTE future, I wish you all the best and all the success you deserve.

Have nice Christmas holidays, some rest is well deserved after this period of huge work.

Best regards

Daniel

Congratulations to you and your team on producing yet another feature filled version of PTE. I hope the initial rush of problems (which I suspect will probably be related to the licence keys) settles down quickly and you and the team can enjoy your Christmas and New Year celebrations.

regards,

Congratulations Igor and development team, on producing the finest presentation slideshow product available at ANY price!

Take a break and enjoy the Christmas holiday! We are all extremely thankful for this incredible product and hope that you and the Wnsoft team have a fantastic and well-deserved break for the season!!

Best regards,

Lin

To Igor and his team.

Now I have managed to install the key I can only repeat the above comments on the final version of 8. I initially had a problem with the 'copy and paste' to input the key and for some very mysterious reason it would not validate but after manually typing the key it is now working. Igor took the time to personally offer his guidance to me.

A very personal service. Thank you.

A big ''well done' for a incredible product.

Anthony

Igor and Team,

Congratulations on a job well done! I have been a Pictures to Exe user since version 1 and I am so impressed with how it has evolved into such a great piece of software over the years. With version 8, you have outdone yourselves! While it has always been possible to create sophisticated and impressive slideshows, it did take a bit of work and some serious research into the more techincal aspects of the program. But with version 8, it has become extremely easy. I had the need to create several slideshows quickly during the last few days. With only a few clicks and drags I was able to apply some of the new included slide styles to easily animate my slideshow. Not only that, I was able to add a music track and trim, crossfade and precisely position the songs without ever leaving the timeline. Fantastic! I created some reasonably sophisticated slideshows with a minimum of effort. Thanks again for a wonderful product and for giving us the opportunity to upgrade at a reasonable low price!