WnSoft Forums

Publish on YouTube

goddi

Greetings,

I have never been able to 'Publish on YouTube'. I recently tried to do this just to see if I could. However, I get an error message saying I need a 'special password for PicturesTo Exe to use YouTube'. I can sign into Google with no problem. But I have no idea what this error message means.

I tried to the '2-Step Verification' process but that got me nowhere. Can someone explain what is going on with this process?

Also, can we 'Publish on the YouTube' so that it creates the file first on our PC before it actually get uploaded to YouTube, so we can see first how it looks?

Gary

PTE-YouTube Error.jpg

Hi

It would be nice to offer the possibility to just generate the mp4 video file for Youtube and save it localy.

After that we would be able to just to open the Youtube page, drag the video from the Windows browser and drop it into Youtube page.

Today, as PTE is not able to connect to Youtube, we can't even generate the mp4 video file for Youtube.

33 minutes ago, Igor Kokarev said:

Bruno,

YouTube accepts MP4 video files created in PicturesToExe.

Igor... Still waiting for the Slideshowclub to fix the max limit of shows back to 280Mbs. It this something that will be fixed? I have several shows that exceed the current reduced limit. I'd rather post to the Slideshowclub.

Gary

I'm not having any problems posting to YouTube - Just create the MP4 and use YouTube to upload. I have all types and resolutions of videos created with PTE and uploaded to YouTube and they run perfectly???

Best regards,

Lin

19 hours ago, Tonton Bruno said:

Yes but I'm not shure having the optimal parameters.
Under Photoshop CC I find an option "Youtube parameters" and it is more confortable.

Bruno,

As I know, YouTube always re-encodes uploaded video file. So I recommend to upload video to YouTube with best quality.

Barry,

I looked at your show in YouTube, it plays in HD at 720 quality. (Seems to be the best quality it can show)

On my 22" screen it does not look that good at all, and no comparison to the view of that same show downloaded from your web-side to my computer. 

Bert

Hi Barry

When I click on the cog wheel, I can only see HD quality 720.

Then I can click on missing options and I get a You Tube window with the following message:

YouTube videos missing quality options on this browser

YouTube videos are available in many formats and resolutions. However, some browsers do not support newer video formats. This means these browsers may only have one or two video formats to choose from. We recommend upgrading your browser or operating system for the best viewing experience.

Below are some browser and operating system combinations that support YouTube's high-quality video formats:

• Google Chrome (all operating systems)
  • Internet Explorer or Edge on Windows 8.1 or newer
  • Safari on Mac OS X 10.10 or newer
  • Firefox on Windows 7 or newer and on Mac OS X 10.10 or newer

I do have the latest update for my browser and have windows 7 Home edition.

Do ALL of you who can see You Tube as 1080 x 1920, a later one than Windows 7?

Bert

On 5/18/2017 at 0:34 PM, Bert said:

Barry,

I looked at your show in YouTube, it plays in HD at 720 quality. (Seems to be the best quality it can show)

On my 22" screen it does not look that good at all, and no comparison to the view of that same show downloaded from your web-side to my computer. 

Bert

Bert, I have Win10 and Firefox browser. When I play a Youtube, I am able to choose the quality when I click on the 'cog'.

Youtube.jpg

Hi Bert,

I don't believe it has anything to do with Win 7. 
I can see the full range of quality settings to 2080p60 on my Win XP system with both Chrome and Mozilla for an h264 mp4 video, BUT, I can't see an HTML5 with Mozilla at 1080p - the highest I'm offered is 720p after an error message which tells me my browser doesn't support HTML5. What this tells me is that the fallback from HTML5 to an h264 is to a default of 720p. Perhaps it's your browser which is responsible for you not being able to see Barry's video at 1920 x 1080?

Best regards,

Lin

Below are some browser and operating system combinations that support YouTube's high-quality video formats:

• Google Chrome (all operating systems)
  • Internet Explorer or Edge on Windows 8.1 or newer
  • Safari on Mac OS X 10.10 or newer
  • Firefox on Windows 7 or newer and on Mac OS X 10.10 or newer

I use Internet explorer 10,  and combined with Windows 7, shows only 720P.

Hi Bert,

As indicated - Internet Explorer only works with the high-quality video format on Windows 8.1 or newer so it's indeed your browser which is causing the problem. Try Chrome - it works in HD with even my XP system..

Best regards,

Lin

• 3 years later...
On 5/16/2017 at 5:59 PM, Lin Evans said:

I'm not having any problems posting to YouTube - Just create the MP4 and use YouTube to upload. I have all types and resolutions of videos created with PTE and uploaded to YouTube and they run perfectly???

Best regards,

Lin

well that what i have been reduced to . if i try to publish directly from pte to youtube it does not recognise my login details

john m