WnSoft Forums

Notice To All my Friends on the PTE Forum

Lin Evans

Hi Folks,

I regret that I will have to take a break from my forum activities to attend to some serious family health issues. I don't know how long it will be before I will again be able to participate. It's been a real pleasure helping where I could and I will miss my time spent here but my first responsibility is to my wife who needs me now.

My site - Learn to Make Slideshows - will also be down after this weekend until I have time again to devote to it.

Thanks,

Lin

I regret that I will have to take a break from my forum activities to attend to some serious family health issues.... my first responsibility is to my wife who needs me now.

Lin

Lin,

I'm deeply sadden by your post and your news. Know that I will be in prayer that your wife will have a shift and successful recovery from any health issues! Please call on me at any time for whatever assistance I might offer.

Regards,

Bill

Hi Folks,

I regret that I will have to take a break from my forum activities to attend to some serious family health issues. I don't know how long it will be before I will again be able to participate. It's been a real pleasure helping where I could and I will miss my time spent here but my first responsibility is to my wife who needs me now.

My site - Learn to Make Slideshows - will also be down after this weekend until I have time again to devote to it.

Thanks,

Lin

Hello Lin,

I will miss you, all of us will miss you, your nice on line company and helpful advice, but I understand your actual problem and I only hope to have you back in a very near future, mainly because it will mean good news on your family health.

Good luck and regards,

Jose

Hello Lin

I am very sorry to hear of your news, I too will miss your supporting help and comments, I am sure that many other member have benefited from your knowledge and will be thinking of you at this time. I also hope that your wife's health will improve very quickly and my thoughts will be with you both. My very best wishes.

Hello

Lin

Never regret anything that made you smile... You can solve both of problems to eachother , because of :

It's in your momments of decision that your destiny is shaped... I sure your things will soon improve

but on the whole i :( for you.

with love

Best wishes for your and your family, Lin. We will miss you, but family and health always come first.

I'd like to take this opportunity to say that the 5.0 manual that you and Jeff produced is one of the clearest, best-written user manuals, or indeed technical manuals, I've ever read. That alone is a remarkable achievement, for which I'm sure everyone on the Forum will be thanking you for a long time to come. Even though we're now into version 5.6, I still find the exposition of the Objects and Animations window the clearest and most helpful I've seen, and in the presentation I am giving to my photo club on March 30 on PTE 5.6 I am specifically urging my audience to get and read that exposition. It is far more detailed and far clearer than I could ever have made it!

Hi Folks,

Thanks,

Lin

Lin, I am so sorry to hear of your family health issues. Please be assured you will be missed, as you give your sweetheart

loving care.

May she have a speedy recovery.

Best regards, Gayland

Hi! Lin.

It’s been many a long year since you and I started communicating (Remember the rotating helicopter blades I asked for help with),well you not only helped me but a lot of others who were following our threads, then along came JPD and provided the answer, this I believe started us off on the child parent rectangles route.

Well Lin, we are all a lot older and P2e has evolved out of all recognition, thank you for making my learning curve a little easier.

As soon as you get your boss (or as we say on this side of the pond “her indoors”) back to full health I’m sure you will be back to help others.

This Forum will not be the same without you.

God bless you both.

Tom.

Lin,

Along with all the others who have expressed sympathies here, I, too, am very sorry to hear about your wife's health problems, and sincerely hope that everything will work out positively for you both.

You will be sorely missed here on the forum - your dedication and patience in assisting others come up to speed on new features of PTE, your suggestions for future improvements, and your ingenious examples of ways to implement all the new features have been an inspiration to us all. Come back soon! :)