Jump to content
WnSoft Forums

Rosemary A

Advanced Members
  • Posts

    431
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    5

Everything posted by Rosemary A

  1. I have played around with Beta 11 and am very impressed with all the new features. Thank you. My only regret is the inability to set the size of the text at the beginning of the show and PTE retains that size throughout the show. The text box defaults to 15 which is too large so each text entry has to be adjusted in subsequent slides. I use a lot of text! Rosemary
  2. Thank you Tonton. Great idea. Rosemary
  3. Thank you Alex. These styles are most useful. I am in awe as to how you can keep track of all the content as you build the slides. Rosemary
  4. Thank you Mur. Very clever. I hope you stay safe from Fiona's path. Rosemary
  5. That looks great. Mur would you be willing to share these slidestyles particularly the second one? I love the effect of the picture coming into view as the animals run. Thanks, Rosemary
  6. Thank you Alex for sharing this upbeat show and slide styles. Rosemary
  7. Hi Ji, Thank you so much for all your help and perseverance. The slidestyle works beautifully. Your English is much better than my non existent Spanish or Russian. I have also figured out that "text with size" is the portrait pictures. Gratefully, Rosemary
  8. Advanced Members 292 Posted 30 minutes ago Thank you Ji. Your slide plays beautifully. I tried to reproduce your slide and make a Slidestyle from it. I even tried your version to make a slidestyle but this is what I get. Perhaps the slide cannot be made into a Style? I am not sure what Text with size 1200.800:1does but I ignored it. Thanks for trying to solve my problem. Red_umbrella project 2.pte
  9. Thank you Ji. Your slide plays beautifully. I tried to reproduce your slide and make a Slidestyle from it. I even tried your version to make a slidestyle but this is what I get. Perhaps the slide cannot be made into a Style? I am not sure what Text with size 1200.800:1does but I ignored it. Thanks for trying to solve my problem. Red_umbrella.pte
  10. Hi Ji Thank you for helping. I can download your files but I cannot open it. Is it a zip file? Another thought - Did you give "permission" to open the files? I use We Transfer quite a lot and have been known to forget this step. Rosemary
  11. Hi, I am trying to reproduce VBL2007's slide from Red Umbrella and not doing very well. No matter what I do I just get a square placeholder in the centre of the background. No portrait picture frames nor portraits. I enclose the slide I am trying to reproduce! Probably too advanced for me but I like the effect. Thanks, Rosemary Red_umbrella.pte
  12. Thank you Alex for sharing this fun show. As others have said Your imagination knows no bounds. Rosemary
  13. Thank you AleAle5025. I appreciate your help. I shall have a look tomorrow and follow your tutorial. It is bedtime here in western Canada and beauty sleep at my age is important!! Rosemary
  14. Thank you Henry. I have given up on trying to change the colour. I am just in awe of all the work that goes into these complicated styles. Rosemary
  15. Thank you for all your work and generosity
  16. Hi AleAle, It would be a shame not to have access to this style. I spent some time with Yandex Translator and I am rather proud of myself that I could work it out and how to manipulate various aspects and subsequently made 2 styles as well as the original. As most people know, I am not much more than a beginner with my skills. My only question is about the cube. Is it possible to change the intro pages without disturbing the flow of the cube? I couldn't work out which heading in O+A the green pages are.
  17. Thank you for these super styles/shows. I can see lots of uses for these as well as the opportunity to learn some Russian You have been busy. Thanks again, Rosemary
  18. Thank you, I feel a bit of a clot because I didn't see download link. I enjoyed your show and the music was so appropriate. Makes one marvel at all the places we have been and a couple yet to visit. Thank you for sharing. Rosemary
  19. Hi Morasoft, When I click on the link to Mediafire, I get "Permission Denied" I would love to see your show. Rosemary
  20. Barry, when one gets to a certain age "getting into trouble" can be fun. Please keep those 5 min tutorials rolling out. So educational. Rosemary
  21. Thank you Barry. Your tutorial is much appreciated and explains to me where I was going wrong. Rosemary
  22. These are so clever and fun. Makes me wish for grandchildren! Thank you for sharing. Rosemary
  23. Thank you. These will be great to use for portrait pictures. Rosemary
  24. Thank you VBL2007. More goodies to add to my collection of your work. I like the idea of displaying 4 pics in the frame. Rosemary
  25. I enjoyed your show Rosy. Good to see the English buildings again with their red brick. We travelled the M6 many times when we were travelling between London and Elgin, Morayshire, Scotland. Spaghetti Junction was a challenge! Thank you for sharing, Rosemary
×
×
  • Create New...