WnSoft Forums

Do you create DVD in PicturesToExe?

Igor

DVD output  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Do you create DVD in PicturesToExe?

• Never
    • Sometimes
    • Frequently

I have been using PTE only since about three years. I make new shows by burning DVD´s in PTE and remake shows created with other software by burning DVD´s in PTE. So I create about 2 DVD´s a month. I don´t burn ISO´s.

Greetings from Berlin,

Gerhard

Guest Yachtsman1

If I remember correctly, the last time this question was asked was because Wnsoft were considering withdrawing the facility due to the cost.

I have a car, I use it every almost every day, I don't do much night driving now so rarely use the lights. The same thing applies with the radio, would I buy a car without either? no. The main opposition to PTE provide the facility, in my opinion to withdraw it would be a retrograde step.

Yachtsman1.

post-5560-0-83682900-1413408013_thumb.jp

Totally agree with you on this one, Eric.

Also, Barry has summed it up by saying that casual users are most likely to be the ones who create DVDs, and that casual users are also the biggest users of PTE. They are the bread and butter users.

(You are unlikely to get a very accurate picture from this poll as the majority of casual users are not likely to reply anyway, and probably don't even look at this forum.)

Regards

Wideangle

Even though I personally don't create many DVD's, if there is any hope of capturing the wedding photography business in the USA, both DVD and BluRay are going to be necessary features in future PTE versions. Event photographers deliver their product via CD or DVD and a product which didn't have that capability would be severely criticized and probably not used even though there are third party softwares which can be used to achieve this end with PTE. A one stop product will be much preferred.

Best regards,

Lin

Hi Laszio,

If you could copy your response and move it to "Troubleshooting" I think we can answer your question there. This actually is just a poll for Igor and to get into details of issues would be moving away from the original intent. Essentially, to see the audio from a video on the timeline the video needs to be entered as an audio - I'll explain how if you move the post then we can delete this post and your original here and continue with working out the problem there.

Thanks,

Lin

Sometimes (6 or so times a year) if I have to. But I hate the whole process for some reason! Just me I'm sure. I don't find it very intuitive I'm afraid. Too many techie options that need basic explanation in my opinion.

John

JEB

my thoughts

as needed - want as many options as possible -- one never knows what is going to come up

ken

also it makes the product a complete package -- therefore it is imperative that it works properly and instructions and its and controls are user friendly

ken

Edited by Ken Cox, 15 October 2014 - 04:06 PM.