WnSoft Forums

Drag'n'drop in the Tree of objects

Igor

"On more thing"

In PTE AV Studio 11 (Beta 6) we added drag'n'drop in the Tree objects in the Objects and animation editor.

You can reorder objects using the mouse cursor by dragging one or more selected objects up or down, or onto a different parent object.

Try this new feature today.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

I requested this nearly two years ago in the hope that it would appear in a subsequent version, and it now has, so thank you!

Drag and drop speeds up many aspects of working in many packages, not least of all in this area of PTE AV Studio. It will be popular. 

Another area for consideration, also previously requested, where drag and drop would be helpful, is in the management of styles and themes, so maybe this could be added to a to-do list in the future. 

Regards

wideangle

• Like 2

Excellent feature. For me, this one feature makes the upgrade worth it, it will save so much time.

• Like 2

Thank you, Igor for adding the Drop-an-Drag feature for the Tree of Objects. I am enjoying PTE immensely and will upgrade as soon as PTE 11 final is available. Thanks to Barry Beckham in Australia who has helped me a couple of times when I had a question about a feature.  Just built a presentation for a funeral service and received many positive comments. 

• Like 1